- The State Department of Transportation is educated in the ice-melting properties of NaCl and has snowplows that distribute it.
- The absence of wretched humidity makes it possible to see stars.
- It is the current location of my nephew and niece.
- People speak a pure version of the English language.
- It offers the opportunity to watch OSU-Michigan on an ESPN Classic Instant Classic with my whole family. Speaking of which, I must get back to the game.
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Posted by Ben at 11/23/2005